Monday, 7 March 2016

Ms.Bly's class - important information

March 2, 2016

Dear parents and guardians,

Parent teacher interviews this year falls on the evening of Thursday March 17th 2016 and during the day Friday March 18th 2016.  I will not be not be available on those two days.  In lieu I will host student led conferences on:
 Monday March 14th between 4:00 – 6:00 pm for grade 4 parents and
Tuesday March 15th between 4:00 – 6:00 pm for grade 5 parents. 

At these conferences your child will lead you in a series of activities that demonstrate their progress this term.  I will be available for brief conversation if necessary.  You do not need to sign up on conference manager, just simply come at a time convenient for you.  If these evenings do not work for you and your family I am happy to schedule a meeting with you after the March Break.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your understanding,




Ms.Bly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.